Saturday, February 16, 2019

DAILY BLOGGING from MAUI!

Aloha~

I'm headed to Maui on Tuesday evening and plan to write my daily escapades on the blog starting Wednesday!
I do this every year, but this year things will be slightly different. I will also do daily Vlogs, video blogs, to show you where I am, what I'm doing, and how lovely Maui is.

If you're interested in tuning in, make sure you follow this blog (Click FOLLOW on the sidebar) and make sure you are a Beach Club member on Facebook over here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/188081488503196/




This is a group of people interested in my books and me as an author. I'm always looking to add more people to the Kim Hornsby Beach Club. Even people who have just met me. It's a big beach where everyone looks fantastic in their bathing suit!


I'll show you some locations on Maui where The Dream Jumper's Promise (my optioned for film book series!) takes place. And take you with me on a ferry to Lanai, the pineapple island to cruise around with my friend Bill. Then I'm off to sign books at Maui's Barnes & Noble!

It's Humpback Whale season so I just might have some whale footage too.

I hope you'll join me on Maui!





KIM HORNSBY is an Amazon #1 Bestselling novelist who lives in the Seattle area and writes books about women in dire circumstances rescuing themselves. She tweets her dreams most mornings on Twitter under the hashtag #StrangeDreams
www.twitter.com/kimhornsby
Newsletter Signup for Book Releases & Free Stuff www.bit.ly/KimHNews
Or find Kim's AMAZON books' site www.bit.ly/kimamzn




No comments:

Post a Comment