Saturday, February 2, 2019

Beach Houses - Just Because

Beach Houses: I love 'em. I love the light blues, the wood, the palm trees, the salty breezes, driftwood, sand, hammocks.
If I had a beach house, I'd write looking at the ocean, drink gin and tonics, wear stripes, play guitar on the porch, sing scat, wear coral colored lipstick, eat salads, twirl in long skirts.
What would you do?
Here's some photos to inspire you...



I call this one Frond Cottage




                    I call this one Blue Bungalow



                     This one is The Hangin' House





                    I call this Seagull Hideaway






                               This one is Sandy Shack




            This one is Seashell Cottage





                          Begonia Cottage











                                                                     




This one is called New Beginnings...+




Which one would you choose if you were given a cottage? I like them all but the Hangin' House speaks to me.

I hope you were able to daydream a bit, looking at these!


KIM HORNSBY is the bestselling Amazon Author of The Dream Jumper's Promise, Book    1 in a Supernatural Suspense series. She lives in the Seattle area and writes stories for        women about overcoming tragedy, adversity and coming out the other end.
Find her on Amazon Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment