Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Present Ideas!

Are you stumped on what to get people for Christmas? Me too. I am one of the world's worst present givers and although I spend a ton of time thinking about what to get someone, I rarely get it right. And even if I do, I think I didn't.

I thought I'd write a list of things I see other people buy, seeing I work retail in America's Department Store -- Macy's!

Chocolates - prewrapped are great!
Pajamas - so many fun ones out there
Socks - Themed socks are popular eg) cats or dogs or trees
Sweaters - Doesn't take much fit
Gag Gifts - Like champagne pong sets
Champagne - Or non-alcoholic chardonnay from Trader Joes
Books! - Novels, Cookbooks, Memoirs
Plant or Flower
Fuzzy blanket
Wall hanging - Family is Everything or something meaningful
Specialty soaps or hand cream
Candles! Who doesn't need to cover up some smell in their house?
Snow scraper
Novelty Items at Bed Bath & Beyond - This place is stocked with fun stuff!
Your Time - Give a coffee date or a game night
Gift card to their favorite store - Can be sent email
Fun T-shirts with funny sayings
Gloves and scarves - always welcome!
Movie tickets
Flannel shirts- They are everywhere this year
Amazon Gift Card - They can buy my books on Amazon in either ebook form or print.

www.bit.ly/kimamzn


And remember, it's the thought that counts.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


KIM HORNSBY is an Amazon #1 Bestselling novelist who lives in the Seattle area and writes books about women in dire circumstances rescuing themselves. She tweets her dreams most mornings on Twitter under the hashtag #StrangeDreams
www.twitter.com/kimhornsby
Newsletter Signup for Book Releases & Free Stuff www.bit.ly/KimHNews
Or find Kim's AMAZON books' site www.bit.ly/kimamzn



No comments:

Post a Comment