Friday, March 27, 2015

The Dream Jumper's Promise - Sexy Talk and Scuba


Welcome to Kimmy's Korner. You're looking great today!




Today I'm jumping on the Blog Hop wagon over at My Sexy Saturday to offer a few sentences of Sexy Talk from my novel, THE DREAM JUMPER'S PROMISE
The Suspense with Romantic and Supernatural elements is free, BTW, over at Amazon, Kobo, Nook, B&N, Everywhere and is the recipient of Best Paranormal Mystery/Thriller by Chanticleer Reviews. 245 Reviews on Amazon with 4.6 stars.







Here's an example of my seven paragraphs of sexy talk between the two leads in my book who have just met through a Lahaina, Maui SCUBA diving shop. Her (Tina's) job is to teach him (Jamey) to dive but he's distracted by how cute she is.







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
When her lesson on decompression sickness ended, they ordered another beer and stayed to listen to the band that had set up for the sunset crowd. They danced, had another drink, and then Tina told him the bad news. He wasn’t her type. She tried to look convincing. “I like the surfer boy look. You’re too big and too…too..."

“Manly?” He grinned.

She rolled her eyes. “I don’t know. I just know you’re not my type. You look like someone my parents would put in front of me in hopes of a wedding.”
 
He took her hands in his and stared sweetly into her face.  "Please reconsider."

She looked him up and down. “Sorry. You’re too…perfect.”

 He laughed like that was the most absurd thing he’d ever heard and showed her a scar under his hairline from a baseball injury when he was fourteen. Then he joked he had six toes on his left foot and an extra nipple. “I’m a freak,” he whispered in her ear, then gently nipped the edge.

An hour later, she left him at his parked rental car on Front Street, but after the lesson the next day, her feelings changed drastically. James chivalrously offered to help with her heavy dive gear. “I already feel emasculated and unwanted after your rejection last night," he said. "At least let me lift something for you with my big manly muscles.” Something in his smile, the twinkle in his eyes, and right then she felt that barrier crumple in favor of guys who look like cops, named Jamey Dunn.


       From The Dream Jumper's Promise

Blog Hop Presented by My Sexy Saturday






No comments:

Post a Comment