Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Just a quick note to everyone to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

 
We've had our twenty person sit down dinner at this point at my house and I'm thinking of putting up the Christmas tree tomorrow but let's continue to be thankful for all our blessings this holiday season.
At first thought, here's what I'm thankful for this weekend, in no particular order:

A warm house
Great books to read by the fireplace
Sweet doggies who loves me unconditionally
A husband who cooks -- well
Women's Rogaine
Healthy Kids
The song Chandelier by Sia
Lorde's performance on AMA's with no provocative costume
The Paradise - BBC series
FUGG's - fake UGG's
Eat Pray Love Movie
Greek Salad
Eliza's friendship
Dreams that involve handsome men
Plane tickets
Chardonnay
Card games like Euchre and Spoons
Catharina's influence on me
My son won both soccer games so far
New Paperbacks delivered to the door
I'm not Amanda Bynes
October is over
November is almost over
Today is sunny in Seattle with snow on the ground
Maui in January
I fit in last year's jeans
Cozy bed


What are you thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment