Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Gun Control

Thoughts?

Let us know what you think here: http://bit.ly/1zwpLs8

John Oliver is an interesting TV host, a spurn from the Daily Show with John Stuart, I believe.

As a parent, I fear for the safety of my children, even though the statistics tell me they'll probably be safe.
As a dual citizen of both Canada and the U.S., I wonder if it would be better to move to Canada seeing Baltimore Maryland has more murders in a week than all of Canada does in a year.
I believe you should always ask about the presence of a gun in a house before your child has a playdate at that house.
I'm horrified to see how easy it is for anyone to buy a gun in this country.
And I'm not afraid to say that when they drew up the right to bear arms, they lived in another day and age when personal protection was necessary in remote areas.

Why is it that other countries have strong opinions on what America should do to put a stop to all these school shootings but we vote to hold on to our right to bear arms, like it's every person for themselves here?

This is a troubling topic.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment