Thank the person who nominated you (Much Appreciation www.brookemoss.blogspot.com ).
Post eleven random facts about yourself. Answer the eleven questions asked by the person who nominated you. Think of a new set of eleven questions and nominate eleven others to answer them.
Sounds like fun!
So, here we go:
1. I'm afraid of talking on the phone.
2. I'm Canadian, born in Belleville Ontario, thank you and excuse me
3. I own a lot of coats, like some own a lot of shoes
4. My great great uncle was pioneer missionary in China
5. I'm cuckoo for babies and dogs. Nuts. Love 'em!
6. I like to paint rooms, rearrange furniture and decorate
7. I used to weigh almost 200 pounds (5'3") for about 3 years. Thanks Slimfast
8. I warmed up an audience for Maya Angelou once on Maui
9. I was the BluBlocker sunglasses infommercial host on international TV
10. Downton Abbey Fan
11. Gonna write my memoir soon and it's called The Extraordinary Life of an Ordinary Girl
Now...what questions do I want the authors I nominate to answer?
Brooke's Questions, Kim's answers. Maybe a bit boring.