Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm Nominated for the Liebster Award!



So how does the Liebster Award work? Here are the rules:


Thank the person who nominated you (Much Appreciation  www.brookemoss.blogspot.com 
).
Post eleven random facts about yourself. Answer the eleven questions asked by the person who nominated you. Think of a new set of eleven questions and nominate eleven others to answer them.
Sounds like fun!
So, here we go:
Random Facts:
1. I'm afraid of talking on the phone.
2. I'm Canadian, born in Belleville Ontario, thank you and excuse me
3. I own a lot of coats, like some own a lot of shoes
4. My great great uncle was pioneer missionary in China
5. I'm cuckoo for babies and dogs. Nuts. Love 'em!
6. I like to paint rooms, rearrange furniture and decorate
7. I used to weigh almost 200 pounds (5'3") for about 3 years. Thanks Slimfast
8. I warmed up an audience for Maya Angelou once on Maui
9. I was the BluBlocker sunglasses infommercial host on international TV
10. Downton Abbey Fan
11. Gonna write my memoir soon and it's called The Extraordinary Life of an Ordinary Girl 




From Brooke:
Now...what questions do I want the authors I nominate to answer?
Brooke's Questions, Kim's answers. Maybe a bit boring.

1. Who is on your auto-buy list? I'm not even sure what this means. I am so not techie. At All.
2. What celebrity would you like to make out with right now? Sawyer from LOST
3. What is your worst personality flaw? Stubborn, disorganised, Lackidaisical. 
4. What restaurant anywhere in the world would you love to eat in, and why? Hula Grill, Maui - Love the setting on Kaanapali Beach and the amazing Opakapaka
5. What is your personal motto? Make the world a better place
6. What three words best describe your personality? Chill, Happy, Determined
7. What was your worst nightmare about? Witches chasing me around the house when I was 5
8. What three songs are the most played on you iPod (or the like) right now? Swedish House Mafia- Don't You Worry Child, U2's ONE, Taylor Swift Trouble
9. If you could go anywhere with your significant other this weekend, where would it be? My cousin's house in Nicaragua. Hubby has never been and he'd love it!
10. If they made a reality show about you, what would it be called? Kimmy's Busy World
11. If you could choose any time period to live in other than your own, what would it be and why? I like it here and now. I wouldn't want to do without TV, computers, phones and I don't want to see what happens in the future, unless it's to see future grandchildren grow up.

Now I need to nominate 11 others and make up some questions for them! Hmm, let's see.
Christine Cook Fairchild, Lisa Costantino, Kelley Harrell, Carol Mason, Carolyn Estes,  Alicia Dean, Rebecca Clarke, Julie Branagh, Kaylea Cross, Lori Leger, Niecey Roy
Post 11 Random things about yourself, then answer my thought-provoking questions and send me your answers at kimhornsby@yahoo.com or on FB :
1. If you could be a recipe, what would it be?
2. How many times a day do you say a swear word?
3. What's your favorite song right now that when it comes on the radio, you sing along?
4. Where is the farthest from home you've gone?
5. Why am I so likable?
6. Dream car, if you could drive anything and kids didn't come.
7. Make up a funny name for a book about romance among sanitation workers.
8. If you could wake up to any face tomorrow, whose would it be?
9. Body?
10. Coke or Pepsi?
11. How do you know me, or do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment